The Standard 8 Assurance Program
We are pleased to partner with Leading Age Services Australia to present our new Standard 8 Assurance program. We understand that Standard 8 is the second most ‘Not Met’ Standard and that usually to conduct a review requires expensive onsite consultants that take forever. We know that there needs to be an online solution.
We are proud to present our Standard 8 – Organisational Governance Assurance Program.
Our program is intended to be completed by both Board members and Executive/senior management representatives, on separate platforms, of your aged care organisation.
The purpose of the program is to help build a culture of review and ongoing development through:
- assisting you in preparing for accreditation and sustaining your on-going compliance
- providing you with a tool and a structured process to self-assess through building awareness and knowledge of your current practice against Standard 8
- assisting you to identify your strengths, gaps, areas for improvement in practices and opportunities to ‘go beyond’ meeting (i.e. exceeding) requirements for Standard 8
- providing your organisation’s Board, Governance/Quality Committee, Executive, Management, all staff, consumers and carers/families and communities along with key Stakeholders with assurance about the current status and ongoing compliance of your performance in relation to Standard 8
- providing expert facilitation in year one for support and rigour with resulting Action Plans
- providing an easy to use and access online program that will continue to capture data, trends and benchmarks for compliance and unforeseen risks for Standard 8 annually
Please contact us below or make use of our Calendly booking form and we will make a suitable time for you to demonstrate the effectiveness of our Standard 8 Review Program.